Saturday, June 20, 2009

Special Date

This week overall was very uneventful. Rrcovering from the late hours of the motorcycle ralley, along with Craig's dad being in town till Wednesday morning. Craig's dad was here from Thursday to this past Wednesday morning. The week was filled with Craig and him, doing alot of odd and end jobs. They hung our storm door in the back-which took a lot longer than all of us thought it would take. Then fixing our annoying toliet and the figuring out how to fix the unexpecting outlets not working in the our master bath. Which that was an event within its self. Friday morning I got ready for work and plugged my flat iron in and it didn't work, of course I was running behind so I didn't have time to reset anything. Well I didn't say anything to Craig or his dad, since they were already on their way out to the golf course, so I just left it till I came home. Thinking it was no big problem and actually convincing myself that my flat iron was just shot. I came home reset the ground switch-still not success, figured I must have tripped the breaker, so I went out to the garage, it hadn't flipped but I turned it off and then back on, and yet still no success. By this time I was needing to get ready to with the guys to the car show, so I just used an outlet in the bedroom and I was set to go. Of course I had to tell Craig and leave it to Carl, to try and make it seem like a quick fix, which I have to admit frusterated me and felt a little bit like an insult. I just wanted to say "hello! just because I am a girl, doesn't mean I dont know how to flip the breaker or test the ground plug" well needless to say it took until Monday afternoon to get it fixed.
Anyway back to the week, well Wednesday was a very big day for us. It was not only our 3 year anniversary, but our first ultra sound!!!!! I have to say at the end of the day we were not overally impressed and flat out tired. Of course our Dr. appt couldn't be in the morning, it had to be at the end of the work day, and anyone that has appointments later in the day knows that you never get in on time and you are lucky to get in 30 min after your schedule visit. Well hey, 30 mins past our appt time would have been wonderful, but of course when we are dying to know if our medical rollercoaster has finally leveled out, we get behind a lady in the office that is so needy on such a miner thing. So instead of getting at 3:30 we didn't even see the Dr till just after 4:45. No big deal right... WRONG! their A/C had broken so it was so hot, Craig and I both had exhausted our emotions so we just were ready to get out of there, and I had gone to the bathroom at 4:15. So when the Dr came in he saw baby A great but couldn't get a great picture of baby B because my bladder was too full!!!All I have to say is "Thanks lady!" it was great to hear both heartbeats, and I think we felt more relieved than excited. But atleast it set a nice happy tone for the rest of the evening for us going out to dinner. I think our next ultrasound on the first of July will be a little more exciting for us.
But all in all it was a great anniversary. This whole pregnancy has been so blessed so far. Finding out on my birthday, May 27th that we were pregnant. Babies being due around Craig's birthday in Feb. and getting our first ultrasound on our anniversary. And what makes it even better and just really proves to me these are my babies are they are right on schedule! I love that they are exactly 7 weeks, on my 7 week ultrasound. Its nice to say things are going according to plan.
( I know everyone probably thinks we will put the ultrasound pictures up, well maybe, but if everyone is like me its a while bunch of nothing so no rush to put them up yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment