Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's starting to set in.

So I love weekends when we have plans with friends, but at the same time, I am not a fan of having two things on two extreme suburbs of tulsa to attend at roughly the same time. I get tired, luckily Craig is the one that drives but its still tiring.
I think the good thing that really came out of this weekend and hanging out with friends is that the whole pregnancy thing is really starting to sort of feel real.
On Saturday Craig had to work in the morning so I used the time to buy him "father to be gifts" I got him a weight set that he really wanted, along with a card and a cute little cake. I also had to run to the grocery store to get ingredients to make the lemon cupcakes for our friends, Todd and Melodies housewarming party.
When Craig got home of course he had to go outside and work on the yard which I hate him doing because it is always the hardest part of the day when he goes out there,b ut none the less he mowed and still had plenty of time to relax before we left.
Well we headed out to collinsville which is roughly 30 minutes from our house to Todd and Melodies. Thats when it really started to kick in that we are really pregnant. Melodie is just four days behind me in being pregnant so its great to have somone share everything with. And Todd was so sweet and everyone wanted to talk about so I think that kind of helped.
Then we realized that we needed to get to Jenks (which was roughly 45minutes) from Todd and Mel's house, at around 9. (we were suppose to be there close to 9) but of course we were running late and got to Jeremy's band's last set, so needless to say we didn't leave there till nearly midnight. Well it takes us another 20 minutes to get home so it was a late night.
I thought I did pretty well but I really felt my body being drained this morning, but ohw ell. I guess thats just another reminder that we are finally PREGNANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment