Sunday, June 14, 2009

general update

Its been a week now. I would like to update a little more regularly, but my goal is to atleast do it once a week.
Well this week has beenpretty ineventful. I never realized how much being pregnant makes you tired. What makes it even worse is that with the progesterone shots I have to take every night, those side effects are the same as being pregnant-which is mainly being tired. I know that I dont cook every night and clean every night, and always thought that if I was in a position to have Craig do most of the work I would love it.-WRONG! Its killing me that I cant fix dinner because I am just too tired, plus I feel queasy 24/7 so cooking isn't the easiest thing for me to do. And cleaning, well it just takes me longer to clean the house, like two days instead of only a few hours. I get so tired, just after dusting that I have to basically take a nap, then get up and do another chore, etc. Everyone says that the first trimester you are super tired, but only sometimes does the second trimester back off on the tiredness. I am hoping this is the case, plus as far as I know I only have to take these progesterone shots for the first trimester. so if nothing else I wont be as tired. On top of everything else, I have been diagnosed with late insomnia. (I have no problem falling asleep at night but i wake up a few hours later and cant get back to sleep) so pregnant or not, if you dont get much sleep you will be tired. Oh well theres not much I can do to change it so I am just waiting it out. I have to give a big thanks to my wonderful husband for being so sweet and supportive. I know its killing him inside to have to do so much work, but he is a trooper and most of the time does it with a smile.
I have to take a minute and share how proud I am of Craig. This past month has been very crazy(mainly with all the medical issues that I had to deal with). Craig had to take a few days off this month. For most that doesn't seem like a big deal, but Craig being a Personal/Small Business banker as he likes to say "time is money" so him not being there could potential cost him business. Well rankings came out this month and he is 9th in the nation for his position and 175th in company for personal bankers. This may not seem like anything special for most people but, being as young as he is and even being in the top 750 is the company is a HUGE deal. (if you are top 750 you get to go to a special conference in nice place like, Vegas, Florida, Hawaii etc) I just couldn't be prouder of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment