Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Weight



*Here is a picture of our "dot" wall*

Had my regualr OB appt today. Everything went well. I am finally in the positive on my weight, I think the tennis shoes helped. The twins are roughly a pound a piece now, which is great. It was a little weird because Craig couldn't be there, but one of my other friends from work who went to Dr. Babb as well told me-of course after my appt today- that if I bring a DVD he will record my entire ultra sound. How cool!!!! We are going next week to buy more DVD's. I am measuring at 27 week size and I am only 21 weeks! but that is to be expected. The only thing he had to tell me was to make sure I should be gaining a pound to a pound and a half a week. That hopefully wont be too hard anymore since I finally have an appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment